Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Apple Cake and Coffee...From the Sideboard

Last night I set up the sideboard in the breakfast room for dessert. I served Apple Cake from my Taste of Gourmet line.

Husband absolutely loved this cake...the mix makes a large cake and it stays moist and flavorful for days! One box of the mix makes a large cake in a 9 x 13 pan. The cost of the mix is $7.95 and serves 12.
I added chopped apples to the mix...it was delish y'all!



A nice harvest pot to hold my coffee...
Y'all know I obsessed with the Autumn flavored coffees from The Cracker Barrel...The Caramel Cream flavor is another fabulous choice!



I haven't changed the kitchen setting up since the summertime...I will probably bring out the pumpkin-themed dinnerware next week. I just hate to put my roosters and rooster toile napkins away!

Thank you for stopping by today. If you would like to order the Apple Cake Mix visit my Taste of Gourmet site here. Take a box to your gracious host or just buy one for yourself and enjoy the flavors during the Autumn season!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Janice,

The apple cake looks sooooo good and I just love the presentation. I need to start baking again and enjoying those entoxicating aromas that fill the house.

Okay, seriously craving apple cake now!!

Have a great day,

Donna Stewart

Suburban Princess said...

Looks yummy! I love chopped apples in my spicy cakes :O)

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Oh my that apple cake looks delish! Now tomorrow I am gonna have to have some apple spiced hot tea! Mmmmm!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten