Sunday, May 29, 2011

Weekend Wardrobe

Well, it's been a fun week...and I'm just now getting over "Television Finale Fatigue"! Apprentice, DWTS, Oprah, Biggest Loser...husband makes me watch 'em all. Of course, I'm a HUGE American Idol fan and sooooo happy that my favorite Scotty McCreery won. I can't wait to buy his music and see him in concert, 'cuz I LOVE HIM THIS BIG!!!!!

Thought y'all might like to see "WHAT I'VE BEEN WEARING"...

Friday, I had errands to run and did a little shopping and stopped for lunch at Bob Evan's. Hmmm, I think I've decided to only eat breakfast at Bob Evan's...no more lunch:) However, I did like their biscuits and apple butter. Anywho...I wore the 'Frisky Business' skirt by Lilly, with a white tee and green cardigan by J. Crew.

Love the pink and green print print of this skirt!
The lace trim has a palm tree motif!


I wore my orchid pink Revas, by Tory Burch, a silver monogrammed choker necklace with the matching bracelet and earrings, my rollring wedding band by Cartier, and my 'Chameleon' watch by Rolex with the green watchband. My ponytail was adorned with a hot pink grosgrain ribbon and I covered my diet caffeine-free coke with a 'Frisky Business' koozie by Lilly. My iPhone cover was green and my nail polish was 'Lovie Dovie' by Essie. My fragrance of choice for the day was 'Wink' by Lilly and lipstick was 'Laser Pink' by Chanel.


I carried my hot pink 'LePliage' pocketbook tote by Longchamp.

This morning I went to church and wore the 'Cabana Banana' shift by Lilly with the Marilyn Raspberry cardigan also by Lilly.



This is a real cute Lilly shift in the style that I love with the bows at the bottom...gotta have the bows y'all:)



I accessorized with a darker pink to accent the colors of the pattern...


I wore my magenta pink Revas, by Tory Burch and carried my Queen Bee Studio basket-style pocketbook with the magenta ribbon bow. I wore a pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings and of course my rollring wedding band by Cartier. My ponytail was adorned with a magenta pink grosgrain ribbon bow and I used my hot pink iPhone cover. My nail polish was 'Lovie Dovie' by Essie and my lipstick was 'Laser Pink' by Chanel. My fragrance of choice for the morning was 'Wink' by Lilly.


This afternoon husband MADE me go see Hangover 2 with him. Lord have mercy, I must admit it was hilarious! Keeping it casual...I wore this green gingham skort by Lilly with a white tee.


Y'all know I love gingham...it just says "Summertime"!


The ric-rac trim makes it even cuter!



I wore my white mules by Lilly and carried this darling basket-style pocketbook with the Lilly-fied pattern on the top. I wore a silver monogrammed choker necklace with the matching earrings, my 'Return to Tiffany' bracelet by Tiffany, my rollring wedding band by Cartier, and my 'Perpetual Oyster' watch by Rolex. My ponytail was adorned with a green grosgrain ribbon bow, my nail polish was 'Lovie Dovie' by Essie, and my lipstick was 'Laser Pink' by Chanel. I used a green iPhone cover, wore my Chanel sunglasses, and my fragrance of choice for the afternoon was 'Wink' by Lilly.



Look at this darlin' pocketbook. I saw a photo of this cute thing that someone posted on the Re-Lilly site on Facebook. I commented on how much I liked it. The top is just decoupaged with a Lilly print and the green grosgrain ribbon added to the handletop and around the top of the purse. The owner said she would sell it to me if I wanted it and voila...it's mine! Isn't it cute for the summertime?!


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope y'all are having a fantastic Memorial Day weekend! Now I must rush and prepare our dinner for tonight!

6 comments:

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Darling! I love the last basket purse. I have some Lilly scrap material and think I just may have to give this a whirl! Inspirational as usual, thank you kindly!

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

Amy said...

Oh, I love that gingham skirt! It just screams summer.

CeCe said...

I just returned from seeing "The Hangover". I thought it was great! My outfit, however, is nowhere near as cute as yours.

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

Isn't Re-Lilly the best? I have bought a few things there...such sweet ladies!

Sandra said...

You always look like a doll! Love these posts!! xoxo

Teresa Jane said...

Miss Janice, what are your favorite colors? LOL!! I can't wait to see Hangover II.