Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend in Lilly

This morning I visited yet another church...I kinda liked this one and it's close to home--think I'm gonna visit again. I enjoyed the Pastor's message and...it did not hurt me one bit that he addressed the congregration as "Y'all" during his sermon!

After church, I stopped in at my usual Sunday Brunch spot...Panera Bread.

"HERE'S WHAT I WORE." I LOVE this shift by Lilly in the 'Havannah a Good Time" pattern.
Pink and green cuteness...yes it is!

The pink monogram takes the cuteness up another notch! Thanks to Monica at The Pink Monogram for the monogram job!

ADORE the pattern and the scalloped edge at the hemline!

I wore a pink cardigan by Lilly and accessorized with a white Bermuda Bag, white Revas, pearl necklace & earrings & bracelet, Cartier rollring wedding band, 'Parfait' by Chanel lipstick, 'Wink' by Lilly cologne, and 'Lovie Dovie' by Essie pedicure {oops, y'all can't see that because I wore my closed-toed church shoes}, and a white monogrammed iPhone cover. My ponytail was adorned with a light pink grosgrain ribbon and I wore my Lilly 'Beachy' readers, just so I could read the church bulletin:)


Friday, I went to the movies to see "Bridesmaids." Absolutely *LOVED* this movie. It was hilarious!!! *LOVED* all of the girls in the wedding party!


"HERE'S WHAT I WORE." Friday was a hot day...so early in May! After working in the garden all morning, I wanted to wear something cool. This skort by Lilly in the 'Worth Avenue' pattern was perfect! I paired it with a simple white tee...Large Diet Coke and Small buttered popcorn in hand, I sat down to enjoy the movie...*LOVED* it y'all!


Cute little skort...perfect for the hot days in Florida!

Love the 'Worth Avenue' pattern and I love the color also!


I carried the coordinating blue Bermuda Bag by Lilly, monogrammed of course! I wore my white Jack Rogers, rollring wedding band by Cartier, gold choker with my monogrammed charm & the matching monogrammed earrings. My nail polish...'Lovie Dovie' by Essie, lipstick was 'Laser Pink' by Chanel, my ponytail was adorned with a matching blue grosgrain ribbon, and my fragrance for the day was 'Wink' by Lilly. My iPhone cover was white w/pink monogram and I wore my Chanel sunglasses!







Yesterday, I cleaned the cottage out back ALL afternoon. Ugh! Now, I will tackle the main house:) I'm looking forward to American Idol Finale Week!!! Of course, I'm happy that my favorite Scotty McCreery has made it this far and hope that he wins. I'm also happy that his competitor is Lauren Alaina...also a Southerner. I love them both and wish them the best.

23 comments:

Tonya said...

I love the monogrammed shift! So classy, Miss Janice! :)

Kittie Howard said...

I thought I'd drop by and see that you're doing really nice. I hope your friend Jan is winning the big fight.

CeCe said...

I always love seeing your outfits!

Paula@SweetPea said...

You looked cute for all of your events. I love seeing your Lilly outfits!

Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled said...

Saw Bridesmaids last night with the Hubs! I couldn't agree more, funniest movie I have seen in a long while! Laughed till my sides hurt! Oh, that Lilly shift is just darling! I do so love the monogram. What a Lilly'riffic' weekend! You just look beautiful.

Love,
Mrs. Kindergarten

highheeledlife said...

I so enjoy these what you wore posts .. they are great inspiration for coordinating outfits and of course I love Lilly.
wishing you a fabulous week-end..xo HHL

JulesTX said...

I enjoy your "what I wore" posts. I was wondering if you might show us a peak inside your Bermuda bag. I know they do not have much room and am curious what you carry.

Her Preppiness said...

Love the outfits.

The enchanted home said...

So cute, each outfit! Love the shift and aqua toile skirt....very cute~ I love LP, she can do no wrong..keep hearing such funny things about Bridesmaids, looks like I am going to have to go and see it!

Julie Leah said...

Absolutely adorable, as always!!

Mary Beth said...

So cute! I love Lilly's names for her fabrics. I may have to go see "Bridesmaids." I keep hearing good things.
Very pretty weekend!!!! Loved all of your choices!

Anonymous said...

You are sassy! I love your sweet style! Great blog!

Ashley Turner said...

Love the mini skirt outfit! You've got some great legs there Miss Janice!!!

how i met your father blog said...

the Havannah cocktail print is one of my favorites... and that shift is my "go to" for my dressy-casual events. i love that you've had yours monogrammed -what a great idea :)

linda said...

What a beautiful world it would be , if everyone took as much thought and care in dressing as you do. Beautiful!
-linda,ny

Pink Champagne said...

I LOVE that you monogrammed your Lilly - just precious! And GO Scottie, go!

jeanie said...

love your outfits. The monogrammed shift might be my very favorite of all your Lilly shifts.

bevy said...

Can't wait to see Bridesmaids! Will try to be as cute as you when I do!

Amy @ Forever 29 said...

I saw a woman who had a monogrammed tee under a pink gingham oxford shirt at breakfast last weekend and thought of you! I'd love to know if you think there is anything you should NOT monogram! :-)

annie said...

I love that skort!
My dear Aunt Jean brought back a purse from Bermuda for me when I was a young girl.
Lovely thing but I was far too young to really appreciate it at the time.
I have no idea what became of it but wish I had the sense to know better back then as I think of it now and wish I had it still.
I want to see Bridesmaids myself. I hear all good reports from friends!

Muffy said...

I have that same shift in the yellow print with the grow in the dark sun! I just * might * have to wear it to church this Sunday to emulate my dearest Miss Janice!

Also, I never thought about monogramming that top white part. How smart of you!

Azaleamum said...

All or our Bermuda bags are long gone with the wind like Miss Scarlett and Mammy. Couldn't get all our "stuff" in them now - phone, wallet, etc. Too bad 'cause they're too cute.

Miss Janice said...

Dear Amy,
I have a white tee shirt monogrammed in blue and will look for a blue gingham oxford shirt! How cute would that be? :)
Also, I will address your question in a future blog post.