Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodness Gracious, I'm the PREPPY BLOG OF THE WEEK!!!



I must say thank you to Margaret and Beth (of the famed Preppy Mafia) for awarding my blog--Etiquette With Miss Janice--the "Preppy Blog of the Week!" I am beyond excited to receive this precious award from two of the most preppy bloggers ever! I love being a member of the Preppy Mafia. Check them out...I mean how cute is their logo y'all???

~Margaret is the owner of 2 Preppy Girls, a business which is a great source of cute, preppy, and classic gifts. Her monogrammed decals are one of my fav products! Margaret is also the author of the blog--2PreppyGirls.
~Beth is the author of the Preppy Bible, Social Climbers. If y'all haven't read this book yet, you simply must...it's de rigueur reading for those who love all things preppy! Miss Janice is definitely not a Social Climber...those girls are just too high fallutin' for me; however, I do have social climbing tendencies! To order her book, visit Beth's website here or check out Beth's blog at SocialClimbers123.

Thanks again to Margaret and Beth...y'all are soooo sweet!

26 comments:

The Aiken ite said...

Congrats!

Bethany said...

Congratulations on being the preppy blog of the week! Love your blog, love the Preppy Mafia and love Social Climbers. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Totally our pleasure! You are by FAR one of my favorite Preppy Bloggers!! I love seeing your outfits and reading all of your reminders!!!

Preppy Blog world would not be the same without Lil' You!!!!

xoxo - Collars Up!

Jessica Ryan said...

I can't think of a more Perfecter Blog for Preppy Blog of the Week!! XOXO

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Who better than you? Love your preppy blog EVERY week!

preppyinnewengland said...

Congratulations! Love your blog!

Ashley Turner said...

Congrats!!!

Mary T said...

Congratulations!


I just wanted to let you know I love visiting your blog-the lovely set table picture in your banner makes me smile every time. :)

xoxo

Kittie Howard said...

Congratulations, Miss Janice. You and your blog are shining, classy examples for all.

Sweet Southern Prep said...

Congratulations! You definitely deserve it, Miss Janice! Love Margaret and Beth too. :)

Beth Dunn said...

You're cuter! We love you Miss Janice
xoxo
SC

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Congratulations...how wonderful!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Teresa Jane said...

Congrats girlfriend.

Bama Belle said...

HOW PRECIOUS! I adore the preppy mafia what an honor! Enjoy Miss Janice, I hope to be out of my boxes soon. Pictures are coming next week!

kay said...

Congratulations! I really love reading your blog, you a get an award from me each and every post!!

A Hint of Home said...

Congratulations, Miss Janice. If anyone deserves a preppy award--you do.
Enjoy your Wednesday!

midnight macaroons said...

Congratulations! You deserve the recognition. I absolutely love this blog. Have a wonderful day!

Unknown said...

You are the best preppy blog out there... So happy for you. Congrats

bevy said...

Wonderful! I did it a few weeks ago... but obviously I didn't do it as well (or as gracious) as you!!! xoxo

Nanette said...

Hi Miss Janice,
Very fun! You deserve every minute of it!
Valerie

pve design said...

Darlin, congrats to you and your goodness gracious self. (insert curtsy)
pve

M. L. said...

There needs to be an award for great Southern flavored blogs. Yours would win that one also!

Thanks for all your nice comments. You are a gem as well as a great blogger.

From the Kitchen said...

Thanks for the sage advice, Miss Janice. I do remind people that I'm "not a guy" but the reminders are usually met with blank stares!! Maybe it is a yankee thing (are Chicagoans yankees?). When I'm back "home" (Virginia) in October, I'll have to pay close attention to the "guy" thing. I still prefer the gender-neutral "y'all".

Best,
Bonnie

LC said...

Thought of you after seeing this blog about a teacup birthday party!
http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/

I thought you might like that sign that says "Sip, Don't Slurp"!! :)

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations on your award. It is always a thrill to have one's work recognized. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

Congratulations, Miss Janice. You're the most deserving preppy blog I know of. Enjoy all of the accolades!