Friday, February 26, 2010

ANOTHER TURTLENECK DAY IN SOUTH FLORIDA

It's cold down here in South Florida today! I'm off to the fabulous Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall in Fort Lauderdale {over 400 stores y'all!}...looking for some lretail love from Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Le Creuset, Crate and Barrel, Teavana, Starbucks', and Marshall's...and "Here's What I'm Wearing," the brown turtleneck is by Ralph Lauren and the khaki skirt I found at Target and love it!

I am accessorizing this outfit with my Gucci logo ballet flats and the matching Gucci pouchette pocketbook. My necklace is a goldtone choker with a monogrammed pendant and the matching monogrammed earrings. I'm also wearing a gold charm bracelet, my rollring wedding band by Cartier, and my 'Oyster Perpetual' watch, by Rolex. My ponytail will be secured with the cube scrunchie, by Louis Vuitton. My fragrance of choice...Burberry lotion and cologne.


Oh, by the way, I'm tres excited that my early favs on American Idol made it through the first elimination. I love Aaron Kelly {just might be my Clay Aiken fix for this season}, Casey James {if he's good enough for Kara, he's good enough for moi}, Michelle Delamor {Miami girl--loved her outfit, her look, and her voice}, and Siobhan Magnus {who knew I'd like the Glass-Blower from waaaaay up North with a big tatoo?}


I'm finishing off the day at the Cheesecake Factory with a friend! Thanks for stopping in for a visit with me:)

20 comments:

The 5 Bickies said...

Any day that includes lunch at the Cheesecake Factory AND outlet shopping is a great day to me! Have fun!

ps...I would love to know the story about your Cartier Rolling Ring. I have my eye on the large one for my right hand.

Sit A Spell said...

Love your outfit and it is fitting for this crazy cold weather. It was in the 30's here this morning! It seems more like Mi than Fl to me. I hope you find some neat items on your outing today. You can never go wrong with the Cheesecake Factory!

Anonymous said...

I love Sawgrass Mills!! Stay warm and enjoy. Such a cute outfit.

Sherrie said...

I am taking my mom out to lunch at the CF tomorrow and shopping for her birthday! Have a great time and make sure you let us know what great things you find.

Sherrie said...

I am taking my mom out to lunch at the CF tomorrow and shopping for her birthday! Have a great time and make sure you let us know what great things you find.

Anastasia Schembri said...

What is this world coming to when we have turtleneck weather in Southern Florida??
You will be an absolutely toasty vision on your shopping excursion, enjoy your day (and the cheesecake)!
Love your Easter-themed header!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Oh how funny. I remember when Sawgrass opened- it was not fancy or nice back then. Glad to know it has better stores now. Do they still bus people in to go shopping? That used to crack me up! Love the outfit!

Bumpkin on a Swing said...

Good Afternoon Miss Janice,
How is that I have spent my 40 years of life without knowing that Gucci logo Ballet Flats existed?
Oh My!
There goes $500, I can just feel it leaving my bank account as we speak.
Have a fabulous Spring like weekend!

Joanne Kennedy said...

I love how you mix nice name brand clothes with Target close and it looks lovely. Who said you Southern gals are snobs? LOL Just kidding of course. You are not a snob and I've never heard Southern girls were.

I love the Cheesecake Factory. YUM!

Can't wait to see if you bought anything fun today.


Hugs,
Joanne

annie said...

Sounds like a wonderful day.
Enjoy yourself and have a lovely and warmer weekend.

bevy said...

I absolutely LOVE mixing Target with higher end clothing! I feel like I'm beating the system a bit... LOL

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Another darling outfit Miss Janice! I especially love the LV pony tail holder ;-) Too cute! Can't wait to hear about your outlet finds....all great stores!! Happy weekend XO

janie said...

Thank you Miss Janice for the suggestion of pearls for my daughters high school graduation present! I had already thought of those but I needed some comfirmation that they are still a good gift. You always have such good ideas. Janie in KY

MJC said...

Your "Here's What I'm Wearing" posts never fail to inspire! Hope you had a great time!

linda said...

Love these posts- you have a great style sense! Can't believe you are wearing a turtleneck in southern Florida! Yikes! It's cold everywhere...have a great day of shopping and lunching.

Gwendolen Elaine said...

MMMM...cheeeeesecake...Sounds delicious!Hope you enjoyed your day!

Lindy D. said...

Sounds like a fun day! I would love you to tell us about your individual charms sometime!

A Hint of Home said...

I talked to my Mom the other day and the high was 44 near Ocala. I know you both will be happier when warmer weather finally arrives.
Love your outfit. Especially your adorable shoes and purse.

melissa said...

Please share your outlet shopping finds!
Darling Gucci flats :)

BAH said...

Sawgrass is the best! Aren't isn't the new "Colonnades" section of the mall fabulous?