Tuesday, June 30, 2009

LILLY PHOTO OF THE WEEK

Oooooh, I just love this photo...sent in by Betty Lou at TheCompanySheKeeps. The occasion was her friend Effie's wedding in Greenville, South Carolina. That's Betty Lou on the left, Mr. Lilly Lover in the center, and Kelsey on the right. Betty Lou was a bridesmaid and dressed accordingly, Mr. Lilly Lover is looking oh-so debonair and preppy in his Lilly Charles Blazer-Patched, and Kelsey is wearing Saemus Dress Silk Twill--she's also carrying the Lilly Metallic Mizner Clutch.

"The Lilly Photo of the Week"
Betty Lou has an awesome blog. She's young and beautiful, she's a Law Student, a runner, and she documents the company she keeps, her colorful life, and how to "Wear it Well"! I just love that she likes to "Shop like the bill isn't coming"! Yes ma'am, I love that! Stop in over at her blog TheCompanySheKeeps--you will love it!

Y'all don't forget to e-mail me your Lilly photo...send it to me at Miss Janice {at} Miss Janice {dot} com. Thank you for stopping in today!

13 comments:

Lis said...

Such a great picture!! I'm headed over to her blog right now!

BLC :o said...

Hi J! Many thanks for hosting the LILLY PHOTO OF THE WEEK!!!! Effie's wedding was soooo much fun and having the LILLY LOVERS photo brings back a well of good memories. Xoxo-BLC

Sandra said...

So, so cute!! I love the Lilly Photo of the Week!!

Kate said...

Very cute photo. BLC is one of my favorite bloggers :)

cancersucks said...

Miss Janice,
Just had to let you know when I could hear some slurping tonight at dinner I just had to say, "if you need to go to etiquette school I am sure my friend Miss Janice will be happy to oblige!" Thanks for the parenting help!

Anonymous said...

Love love love the lilly photo of the week! TCSK is one of my most favorite blogs!!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely photo. I just love to see folks all dressed up. makes me want to go out and buy a pretty dress myself.

Anonymous said...

Fab, fab photo Miss Janice! And TCSK does have a delightful blog, we enjoy reading it.

Have a wonderful Wednesday, and thanks for sharing another great Lilly Photo!
tp

A Hint of Home said...

I haven't seen a Mr. Lily before. He looks quite dapper. Very cute picture and it was taken right here in my home town.

Suzanne said...

Great photo, love that blazer!

Posh Peach said...

I love the great big smiles in this picture. I love BLC's blog and her colorful life!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Who would have thought there would be so many Lilly Lovers in Blogland? And everyone of them are soooo attractive. laurie

Hopsy said...

What a fabulous photo. I am wearing kelsey's exact outfit (purse included) to a wedding at the end of the summer!